The Oklahoma Board of Nursing accepts courses from CE Leaders.
RNs and LPNs must complete 1 the following every 2 years:
• Completion of at least 24 contact hours of continuing education applicable to nursing practice; or
• Employment in a position that requires a registered nurse/practical nurse license with verification of at least 520 work hours; or
• Current certification in a nursing specialty area; or
• Completion of a Board-approved refresher course; or
• Completion of at least 6 academic semester credit hours of nursing coursework at the licensee’s current level of licensure or higher.
*Check with the Oklahoma Board of Nursing if you have any questions about the CE requirements in Oklahoma.